Outside General Counsel
Georgia lawyers serving as outside general counsel to companies of all size
While larger companies may have entire legal departments to advise on and litigate legal matters, small business owners are often left dealing with legal matters by themselves, which can take precious time and energy away from managing and growing their business.
Outside General Counsel Services in Atlanta, Georgia
At Williams Teusink, our business attorneys serve as outside general counsel to many of our small, and not-so-small, business clients in Metro Atlanta and throughout Georgia, providing all the benefits of a full-time attorney without the cost of in-house counsel. We take the time to gain an in-depth understanding of our clients’ business activities and objectives so that we can provide highly tailored, goal-oriented, and cost-effective legal advice on issues confronting clients on a daily basis.
Acting as strategic advisors, our lawyers work swiftly and effectively to implement the right solutions and resolve matters with an eye toward our clients’ future business goals. Our business attorneys coordinate and oversee:
- Business formation and incorporation;
- SEC and state securities law filings and reporting obligations;
- Corporate governance, and meetings of Boards of Directors and Shareholders;
- Corporate actions, resolutions, and consents of Boards of Directors and Shareholders;
- Counseling officers and directors on fiduciary duties and strategic decision-making;
- Employment matters, including hiring, retention, and termination;
- Trademark and intellectual property protection;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Litigation, mediation, and risk management; and
- Real estate purchases and commercial leasing.
If you are seeking an experienced business attorney to provide outside general counsel for your business, look no further than Williams Teusink. Our business attorneys are ready to work collaboratively with you to provide efficient, thoughtful, and creative solutions to your business-related legal issues.