Christopher L. Collier
Christopher is an Associate Attorney focusing his practice on real estate and commercial litigation. Christopher’s practice encompasses construction disputes, title litigation, quiet title actions, easement and boundary disputes, business torts, homeowner and condominium association disputes, landlord tenant disputes, foreclosure law, lien actions, and land use and zoning. Christopher’s experience in all aspects of litigation and trial work serve as an invaluable asset to clients in making business and financial decisions.
Christopher serves as the Treasurer on the Board of Directors of the Real Estate Section of the Atlanta Bar and is an active member of the Young Lawyer’s Division of the State Bar of Georgia (the “YLD”) where he serves as Co-Chair of the YLD Real Estate Committee and previously served as the Georgia State Fellow on the Executive Board for the YLD. Christopher also serves on the Board of Directors for ServiceJuris, Inc., a philanthropic organization serving the greater Atlanta community and has previously served as the Decatur City Representative for the Legal Food Frenzy, benefiting the Atlanta Community Food Bank. Christopher attended Georgia State University College of Law, where he received his Juris Doctorate Magna Cum Laude. Prior to earning his law degree, Christopher attended the University of Georgia and received his BBA in Real Estate and minored in Poultry Science.
Christopher and his wife Collier Hatchett Collier are active members of Peachtree Road United Methodist Church, where they teach 4th and 5th grade Sunday School. In his free time, Christopher is an avid fly fishermen and hunter. A native of Cornelia, Georgia, Christopher and Collier live in the Morningside neighborhood with their Boykin Spaniel, Dubya.
t. – 404-373-9590
f. – 404-378-6049
- Georgia State University College of Law, Magna Cum Laude
- The University of Georgia, BBA in Real Estate & Minor in Poultry Science
Memberships, Professional Affiliations, & Service in Community
- Atlanta Bar Association, Real Estate Section, Treasurer and Past Board Member at Large
- Co-Chair of the YLD Real Estate Committee
- DeKalb Bar Association
- Young Lawyer’s Division of the State Bar of Georgia, former Fellow and Executive Committee Member
- ServiceJuris, Inc., Executive Board Member
- Legal Food Frenzy, 2015 Decatur City Representative and 2014 Team Leader for Georgia State College of Law – Attorney General’s Cup Winner
- PRUMC Great Day of Service – Habitat for Humanity Build Team